Monkus is a new game in the Play Store that takes us back to the memories of games like Flappy Bird and Timberman. When Flappy Bird was released, at first it initiated a new trend of 2D games and then it brought the concept of games in which you simply had to save yourself from obstacles coming your way in those 2D graphics. Following the footsteps of Flappy Bird, Timberman came out and in that game you simply had to chop of the timber and save yourself from the branches of the timber coming down your way. You would simply tap left or right side of the your screen to escape a branch. Now Monkus is something very much similar with different elements.
There is a tree in the center of your screen with its branches on the left and right, and there is a Monkey hanging on to the tree going upwards. The game starts, the Monkey starts going up. The branches come your way, tap left or right to skip a branch and that’s all. That’s how you earn score in this game and level up and that’s how simple this game is. Monkus was released a few days back and it didn’t take too long for this game to find its way to the top charts of Android games. It’s an absolutely free to play game and you can get it from the Play Store.
Willing to play Monkus on your computer? Well, that’s possible as well. You can play Monkus for PC on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. You will only need to install an emulator like BlueStacks, Andy OS or Remix OS on your PC in order to run Monkus for PC. Have a look on the guide available below and start running Monkus for PC.
Download Monkus For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Monkus APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Monkus APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Monkus.
- Click the Monkus icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Monkus for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017