Facebook just released a lite version of its Messenger application. The new application named as Messenger Lite is just a trimmed down version of the original Messenger. With the release of this new application, it looks like Facebook is all set to cater in a few thousand million or a billion more people to its community. Messenger Lite is fast and that’s what it is supposed to do. The app uses a very small amount of your internet data and also stresses up your network a lot less as compared to the original Messenger. Apart from the responsiveness in its processes, Messenger Lite also loads quickly while you just blink your eye. It has some cool options on-board as well, it does allow you to send photos and links as well. Messenger Lite basically targets the users using a 2G network or the users with a very poor internet connectivity. It is meant to make sure that you are capable of reaching our your buddies no matter what condition of the network is.
The changes in Messenger Lite are way too easy to spot. You will see an entirely different UI as soon as you open this application. Facebook has also restricted animations in Messenger Lite. That means you cannot evolve the emoji assigned in a chat using this application. Another cool thing about the Messenger Lite is that it runs on almost all versions of Android starting from Android Gingerbread till date.
Today, Facebook released this application for Android. Now that the Android version is out, that means you are all set to run this same application on your computer as well by means of an Android emulator. You can download, install and run Messenger Lite for PC on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also MacOS/Mac OS X Macbook and iMac. You can use BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player for this purpose. The guide going down explains the method in very easy steps. Go through it and start running Messenger Lite for PC to stay connected with your friends and family on the go.
Download Messenger Lite for PC
- Download Messenger Lite APK
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Messenger Lite.
- Click the Messenger Lite icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Messenger Lite for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017