Facebook added another application named as the Messenger Lite under its hood today. The Messenger Lite, just as the name suggests, is supposed to use a small amount of data, loads quickly, does everything faster than the ordinary Messenger and stresses up your network a lot less. Messenger Lite allows users to send links, photos and text messages. It is designed to work on phones making the use of 2G networks or the users who have a poor network connection. Messenger Lite is in spotlight at the moment and we are expecting Facebook to hit another benchmark of a few million users in a few days. If your Messenger has been keeping you from chatting with your friends because it takes a lot of time to load or it takes a lot of time to do everything that you want it to, then you should definitely try the all new Messenger Lite.
Messenger Lite is available in select locations at the moment. The application is making its way to different regions slowly. If you are living in a region where Messenger Lite hasn’t made a mark yet, you may want to try a different method to get your hands on it quickly. You can actually do that and for that you need the Messenger Lite APK. We have managed to grab the Messenger Lite v1.0 APK and put it right here for our beloved users. You can now download Messenger Lite 1.0 APK and install it on your Android phone running Android Gingerbread or higher.
Download Messenger Lite 1.0 APK
- Download Messenger Lite APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Messenger Lite!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017