Another action game with heroes requiring the players to form alliances to crush down the enemies is out now. This new game is called Magician’s Saga. The spell-casting heroes in this game are all set to encompass a great adventure. Heroes will build a huge town, attract other heroes and then train them in the town. One of the heroes will lead the entire team on their journey.
The basic task of these heroes is to restore a town. This town was once very peaceful, but it was raided by monsters. These monsters stole all the fortune this town had. A chaos was created, everything shattered and fell bad. The heroes have come in now to save its future and bring it back to life.
Players will have to keep upgrading their heroes. Completing tasks on time will result in bringing in cool rewards and bonuses. Once you have enough rewards, you can use them to unlock new items in the game. Keep going ahead as long as you are not done achieving what you are destined to.
Magician’s Saga is an absolutely free game. It made its way to Android recently, which means we can play it on a computer as well by means of Android emulators.
Magician’s Saga for PC can be downloaded and played on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. As mentioned the emulator earlier, you can get your hands on BlueStacks 2 or BlueStacks to run Magician’s Saga for PC. Let’s go through the drilled down method now.
Download Magician’s Saga for PC – Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Magician’s Saga” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Magician’s Saga icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Magician’s Saga for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017