Luck Patcher is the best tool available to manipulate the functionality of the Android apps installed on your phone. The application does not actually crack the applications, but modifies the way applications act inside your Android device. You can make the applications behave the way you wish. Lucky Patcher helps you to install third party applications as system apps on your phone. You can apply different patches to the applications, but it only depends if the patch is available. Lucky Patcher also helps you to disconnect an application from the Google Play Store. This will finish the association between the Google Play Store and the application installed on your phone. You will not be able to update the application using Play Store or anything afterwards. With the help of Lucky Patcher, you can remove certain permission checks from applications and install them on incompatible phones and tablets. You can also pull out the APK files of applications for backup purposes.
Although most of the features offered by Lucky Patcher are something that we do not recommend are totally illegal, but it does have a white face as well. Lucky Patcher can help you to find out modified applications installed on your phone. It simply shows a flag indication point towards the trustworthiness of an application. This way you can kick out malicious applications if you did not intend to install them in the first place. Lucky Patcher requires a rooted Android device to run on. It doesn’t have any other hard and fast rules to go through.
Recently, a lot of Android freaks have been using the Android OS on their desktop PCs by means of emulators like BlueStacks, Remix OS and others. Users have been modifying the behavior of Android emulators the same way they do with their Android phone or tablet. If you wish to tweak the working of Android applications on your BlueStacks, then you may need to install Lucky Patcher for PC. Luckily, a rooted version of BlueStacks is available and its also easily possible to root the BlueStacks 2. This makes it quite easy to install Lucky Patcher for PC. You can now install Lucky Patcher for PC on your PC powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X as well. Let’s have a look on the steps and install Lucky Patcher for PC now.
Download Lucky Patcher for Windows PC and Mac
- Download Rooted BlueStacks. If you’re wishing to use BlueStacks 2, then here’s the guide to root BlueStacks 2.
- Download Lucky Patcher APK.
- Make sure you’ve installed and rooted your desired Android emulator.
- Now double click the downloaded APK and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, open BlueStacks > All Apps > Lucky Patcher. For BlueStacks 2, open BlueStacks 2 > Android tab > All Apps > Lucky Patcher.
- Launch Lucky Patcher and give it root permissions.
- Now start playing with how applications work in your Android emulator on your PC. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017