Live.ly comes from the developers of Musical.ly. Just as the name suggests, Live.ly enables you to livestream your videos and communicate with the people watching you in real time. Live.ly was just released 2 days back and the application has gained massive success in the span of 3 days. With Live.ly, you can broadcast your special moments anytime from any part of the wold. There’s a whole community looking forward to your live sessions on Live.ly. You can attract a fan following on your channel on Live.ly and turn yourself into a true entertainer. If you have ever thought of becoming a vlogger, this may be the right time for you to start. While coming across something special, unique, awesome or stunning, turn on Live.ly and show it to the world. Show off your talent and make friends around. Live.ly is all about broadcasting your life among thousands of users of this application.
Live.ly is a free application and is available for iOS and Android. You can get it on your Android phone or the iPhone from the relevant app stores, but just in case you want to get this application on your computer and broadcast yourself using the webcam of your desktop PC or laptop then that’s going to be a little different procedure.
Live.ly for PC works well on a computer running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X devices. You can run Live.ly for PC using an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS. The following post will take you through a step-by-step guide to download and install Live.ly for PC.
Download Live.ly For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Live.ly APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Live.ly.
- Click the Live.ly icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Live.ly for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Random Reboot Issue - May 1, 2017
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017