Google has been running its Android platform really well over the course of last few years. It has always remained Google’s priority to facilitate its users with all the utilities and tools that the users need every now and then to play with their Android smartphones. The only thing that Google lacked for a while was an independent package of the ADB and Fastboot binaries.
Google has finally taken a note of this issue. As mentioned, the independent version of ADB and Fastboot is out. You can download it for Windows, MacOS or Linux OS and start using it straight away. Google has provided the download links, which will likely stick for a while. You can go ahead, pick up the ones against your OS.
- Android ADB and Fastboot for Windows
- Android ADB and Fastboot for Mac
- Android ADB and Fastboot for Linux
To know how you can operate the ADB and Fastboot tools, have a look at this detailed guide. In the guide linked behind, only follow the method to issue commands in ADB command window. You will not be performing any installations at all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy Note 5 Issues After Android Nougat Update - March 19, 2017
- Fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update - March 19, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T113/T116 - March 19, 2017