Over the past few years, Google Play Store has seen some massive improvements. While millions of Applications were being loaded into the Google Play Store, Google also enhanced the Play Store’s functionality, performance, stability. We saw a number of new features, there were prominent changes in the UI as well. Currently, Google Play Store is having its best design, the Material Design, with a complete new look and feel. Various versions of Google Play Store are available in the form of install-able APKs, the users who haven’t received the latest update, may want to install it manually and some of the users, who do not like the newer version of the Play Store, they may want to install the older version. This can be easily done if you’ve the APK file of your desired Google Play Store version, and just in case you’re looking for it, you may have spotted the right place at the moment. We’ve found the APKs of several versions of the Google Play Store including the latest 5.1.11, 5.0.38, 5.0.37 and all up to v 3.10.14. Let’s go through the download links, pick up your favorite and then install it using the instructions listed below.
How to install Google Play Store APK:
- Download your desired version of Google Play Store.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s internal or external storage. Skip this stop if downloaded on phone directly.
- Now go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Now locate the APK file using a file manager on your phone.
- Tap the APK file, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
- Now access the Google Play Store from the app drawer.
- This should be the version you just installed. Enjoy unleashing the world of Android Apps now!
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017