Google’s Pixel launcher slipped out ahead of the official unveiling of the Pixel smartphones. The leaked Pixel Launcher did not only confirm the new naming convention in Google’s house, but it also confirmed that Google Pixel is going to be a host to tons of new exclusive features. Android freaks anxiously wanted the Pixel Launcher running up on their Android smartphones. The leaked Pixel Launcher worked for some and didn’t run well for many users. Keeping in view the increasing demand of Google Pixel Launcher, Google has finally released the Pixel Launcher officially onto the Google Play Store.
The Pixel Launcher replaces the Google Now Launcher which was also known as Google Home. With the help of Google Pixel Launcher, you can at-least give your Android smartphone’s home-screen and app drawer a look of new Pixel smartphones. If you install the Pixel Icon Pack on the top of the Google Pixel Launcher, you will have the Google Pixel UI running on your phone to some extent. Google is being kind to the Android users out there. The goodies from Pixel smartphones are slowly pouring in here and there. The official Pixel Pixel Launcher app is already out, the stock wallpapers from the new phones are already there, live wallpapers are also up and now that you have this Pixel Launcher, you can actually transform your Android smartphone into a Pixel. Here’s a look at the Pixel Launcher official features.
Pixel Launcher is the home screen experience for the Pixel and Pixel XL phones by Google. Personalized information from Google is just a swipe away.
• Swipe right from your home screen to see personalized Google cards that bring you news and personalized information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Google Search on your primary home screen.
• Swipe up on the bottom Favorites row to find your apps from A-Z.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
• Long-press on apps that support shortcuts to jump right into where you need to go or long-press on the shortcuts to drag them to the home screen.
To help our viewers further, we have grabbed the Pixel Launcher APK file. You can go ahead and download the Pixel Launcher APK and then follow the instructions to install Pixel Launcher on your Android smartphone.
Pixel Launcher APK and How to Install
- Uninstall any previous version of the Launcher if installed.
- Download Pixel Launcher APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed Pixel Launcher app through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Pixel Launcher!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017