Following are the instruction on to download and install iOS 9.3 right now. !
If you are looking a way to download and install iOS 9.3 on your Apple devices, you have to come to right place. We have prepared a step by step guide on how to download iOS 9.3 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Before going any further let me tell you few important things about iOS9.3, First it’s a beta version for testing purpose, you need a developer account to download iOS 9.3 on your devices, this is not a stable version you might face issues after downloading it.
Following are the new features added in iOS 9.3:
- Night Shift.
- Apple News. ( Improvements )
How to download/Install iOS 9.3:
- First you have to create a backup, I would suggest that create complete backup using iTunes.
- Once the backup is created, you have to archive the backup. Goto iTunes > Preferences>right click on backup> Archive.
- Open browser on your Pc, navigate to https://beta.apple.com and Sign up. Follow the instruction given on the screen.
- Now open beta.apple.com/profile on your browser, Tap on the option to download the profile. Once the profile is downloaded it will open setting app on your Apple device, Tap on confirm the installation.
- Reboot your device, Tap on Settings > General > Software Update.
- Once the beta version is downloaded on your device, first thing you must do is check everything is working fine? use your device normally as you do.
- Also check out the new features such as CarPlay, night shift and 3D touch on stock apps.
- If you find iOS 9.3 as a buggy update, you can head over to iTunes and put your device in recovery mode to install the latest iOS 9.2.1 version.
If you face any issue while downloading and installing iOS 9.3, please tell us in comments so you provide you the solution.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017