iFile is a complete package to manage all the files in iOS devices but unfortunately, iFile is not available at play and in order to install iFile on any iOS device you need to Jailbreak your device. Not anymore, all you need to do is follow our guide and Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak.
Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak:
You need to download the following files.
- Once you’ve downloaded both files, connect your iOS device to PC/Mac.
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your PC/Mac. Select your connected device.
- Now Drag and drop iFile IPA file on Cydia Impactor.
- The installation process will start but before that, you’ve to enter your Apple ID credentials to sign it with Apple server.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed, Once you are through with the installation you’ll see iFile on your iOS device.
- Now you can head back to your home screen and open iFile. Enjoy the freedom, But check the next step.
- Before moving on you need to do one thing more, since this app is not installed from App Store that means this app is not in trusted app list. Go To Settings > General > Profile and Trust the new profile in this section.
- Launch the iFile and Enjoy.
Download iFile IPA File:
This may the latest version of iFile IPA but if not then this version is working for sure. [ Link ]
- Install Instagram++ On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak.
- Download YouTube Videos on iPhone/Save to Camera Roll.
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ].
This will be all, If you have any Question related to this guide please use our Contact US page and also you can ask me in comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017