HTC recently unveiled it’s latest flagship and the successor of it’s HTC One named as HTC M8 also known as the All New HTC One. HTC has successfully produced world’s most beautiful smartphone once again and it’s features and specs probably outdate the devices of other manufacturers. One of the unique features found on the device is it’s duo camera at the back, besides that HTC has used a 5 MP shooter on the front of M8. Atop of these cameras HTC has plugged in a beautiful 5.0 inches Super LCD 3 display with 441 ppi that is also a Full HD display.
To add charm to the device’s display, HTC has loaded it with a number of wallpapers. These wallpapers look absolutely magnificent and anyone would love to get these on their devices. If you’re one of those looking for the stock wallpapers of HTC M8, we have em’ all right here for you. To save these wallpapers to your PC, go ahead, pick up your favorite, right click on the image and then click “Save image as” or else you may head towards the all in one download link and download all these wallpapers packed up in one file.
How to Set these wallpapers on your Android device:
- Copy your desired wallpapers to your Android device’s storage.
- Now open your phone’s gallery.
- Locate your desired wallpaper from the folder you placed in.
- Press the options key and tap “Set as”.
- Now set it as your homescreen or lockscreen or select any other options you want.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Soul Knight for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 26, 2017
- Download LG G6 Stock Wallpapers - February 26, 2017
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017