Another amazing game that we got out hands on, is Gyro, a simple, funny and addictive game. The game prompts the players to rotate a circle having three different colors and match with the incoming balls of the same colors. Hitting the right colored ball with the right color on the circle increases the speed of your game, and the incoming balls come at a more faster speed. Gyro is addictive enough to keep your playing this game for hours. The game is available in the Google Play Store for free but also offers in-app purchases.
Some of you might have played Gyro on your Android devices, but some of you may not. For those who haven’t played it yet but want to experience it, will need an Android device but if you don’t have any? Well, that’s what we are here for today. In the following post we are going to install Gyro on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1 powered PC or a MAC. All you got to do is, move a little forward with us and get it installed on your computer.
How to Download & Install Gyro on PC or MAC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download Gyro APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Gyro APK.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Use your mouse’s left click to rotate your circle and spin it to match the colors.
- Enjoy endless fun!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 Active SM-G891A - February 19, 2017
- Install Official Android Nougat T-Mobile Galaxy S7 G930T and S7 Edge G935T - February 19, 2017
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Stock Wallpapers - February 18, 2017