Gurr by Muggle co is a board game pulling out a tiny, cute animal that you have to control through a pair of dice. Basically it’s a 1v1 game in which you can either choose an opponent of your choice or randomly pick up an opponent to play with. Opponent can be an AI player or it can be a real-player sitting somewhere in the world. Once you pick up your opponent, you are given a board having numbers on it. You’ve to roll the dice and move your Gurr on the board according to the numbers. If you fall down on a number occupied by an enemy, it will push your Gurr way down on the board. There are different blocks after every few numbers on the board. The concept is more like the snakes and ladder dice game. Just keep rolling the dice and keep moving your Gurr up and down. There are different blankets for the Gurr to take over, different power ups and a lot of rewards are a part of this game. Gurr is a great way to spend your time if you are getting bored. This game doesn’t come with any price tag, it’s absolutely free. You can play it on a computers too.
To play Gurr for PC, you need BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player installed. You can play Gurr for PC on a computer equipping Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS. Have a look on the simple steps listed below to start playing Gurr for PC now.
Download Gurr for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gurr” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Gurr icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Gurr for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017