Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops, right now is on the top of the AppStore and undoubtedly, it deserves to be on the top because this game is worth playing. We’ve played so many games for sure but this one is a bit different and more addictive than others. In Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops, all you have to do is to guess a word by the emojis that will be presented on your screens, by guessing and describing, what the emoticon is really referring to. Those who love this game so much they can install Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops for PC and play it on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Mac.
Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops for PC Features:
- Are you stuck on a hard Emoji Pop Question?? Do not fear, hints are here to save the day!
- Expose A Letter – Using this hint will reveal a random letter in the puzzle. Use this hint when you need an extra nudge to guess the icon on a hard question!
- Remove The Letters – This hint removes all letters from the board which are NOT USED in the puzzle game. This hint can be very helpful on shorter puzzles. Use it wisely!
- Solve It! – This hint will completely solve the word question for you! Use it if you’re totally stuck!
Also See: Cameleon – Live Filters For PC
Download Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops For PC ( Windows and Mac ):
The apps on Android Play Store are easy to use on PC because you can use BlueStacks for them, Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops is only available on iOS appstore that’s why you’ve to use iPadian app Emulator.
- First download iPadian app Emulator on your PC.
- After installing the iPadian on your PC, open it and goto search bar write Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops.
- Once you found the right app click on and select install.
- It will take take few seconds to complete the installation.
- Once done, now you can play Guess The Emoji : Emoji Pops
Also See: showbox for pc
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017