Google was quite busy in previous month as far as it was concerned with the updates, we have seen most of the Google Play Edition devices being updated to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop, we have seen most of the Google apps being updated to Materialized Content, along with that we have also seen Google Chrome being updated to v40, along with the very recent update of Google+, which updated the version to 18.104.22.168376185. The new thing to see in this update is the Swipe-to- refresh gesture being implemented to individual posts and the main timeline “Everything” has been changed to “Home” now, the My Circles and My Community is now only Circles and Community.
The Settings menu has a little Splash Color of Blue in Section Headers and we can also see a little more clarity in Audience when posting. If you see any other changes, do let us know in the comment section below. Google+ v22.214.171.124376185 is available on Play Store but it will take sometime to reach everyone, where most of the users don’t follow Play Store much, they download the Apk file for once and keep using it.We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install Google+ v126.96.36.199376185 Apk:
- Download Google+ v188.8.131.52376185
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Google+ v184.108.40.206376185 file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016