Google now a days is busy in rolling out its exclusive Android applications in a full swing. We recently came across Google Duo and Google Allo, which are Google’s new video chat and texting platforms. In between Allo and Duo, Google has released another application called Google Trips which pretty much serves the purpose as its title suggests. Google Trips takes the Google Maps into account and provides you the nearest locations which are worth paying a visit. Suppose that you are visiting a beautiful country and you want to explore some stunning places around, you would want an application like Google Trips to pull out a list of some mesmerising places and make your memories there. And guess what? Google Trips works offline as well. You don’t need to worry about your internet connection, just dig the map and find out the places that suite your trip.
That’s not it. Google Trips can do a lot more like automatically organising your trips, showing you your reservations and bookings for your flight, rental car, restaurant and hotel. Google Trips can manage your plans as well, it informs you about all the nearby attractions and the best thing about this application is that it can suggest you how to fill up your day with fun.
Google Trips has become a famous application in a short time-span. Android and iOS users can get it for their smartphones easily, but what if you want to get this application on your computer? Well, that has been made possible as well. In this post you will learn about installing Google Trips for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Laptop/Desktop PC and Mac OS X powered Macbook/iMac. You can use an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, Andy OS or Remix OS Player to run Google Trips for PC. Let’s have a look on the method and start using Google Trips for PC right now.
Google Trips for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download Google Trips APK
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Google Trips.
- Click the Google Trips icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Google Trips for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Soul Knight for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 26, 2017
- Download LG G6 Stock Wallpapers - February 26, 2017
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017