Google Play Store outgrown Apple’s app store recently. The Play Store now has over 1 Million applications, which are 100K more than those in the Apple’s app store. Play Store helps Android users to get the maximum out of their devices by installing applications of various kinds. Google Play Store is pre-installed in most of the Android OS, but in some custom ROMs the Play Store and its important components are missing. In this case, you need to find the latest version of Google Play Store’s APK and install it manually.
Google Play Store has recently received a new update. The update brings some bug fixes and performance enhancements. If you haven’t already updated your Google Play Store yet, you may want to update it right now. We have found the APK of the latest version of Google Play Store and embedded the download link and also wrote the method to install it. Go ahead and grab Google Play Store 5.5.9 APK and install it on your device right away.
Download And Install Google Play Store 5.5.9 APK
- Download Google Play Store 5.5.9 APK.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” under settings > security on your Android device.
- Now using a File Manager, locate the copied APK file.
- Tap the APK file, follow on-screen instructions and finish installation. If the installation screen notifies you about previously installed version of Play Store, install it anyway and update it.
- Once done, open Google Play Store form app drawer.
- That’s all. You have the latest version now.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016
- Download and install official Pixel Launcher on Android [APK] - October 19, 2016