Yesterday we have posted about Google Play Store 5.5.9 APK and just a day passed a new update is rolled out for Google Play Store, the latest update comes with the version number 5.5.11. In this new update i don’t think there is anything changed or they added something this new update is out for bugs fixes. Well every time a new update pop out more or less few issues are fixed for sure. Most of you have updated you Google Play store by auto update but for those who are using custom roms or using cyanogenmod on low end devices they can download Google Play Store 5.5.11 APK from the following links.
If for any reason you are facing any issues after updating to the latest version, there is nothing to worry about you can download the old version from our site the one which was working perfect. All you have to do is delete the latest version and install the old version using Google Play Store Apk.
Download And Install Google Play Store 5.5.11 APK
- Download Google Play Store 5.5.11 APK.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” under settings > security on your Android device.
- Now using a File Manager, locate the copied APK file.
- Tap the APK file, follow on-screen instructions and finish installation. If the installation screen notifies you about previously installed version of Play Store, install it anyway and update it.
- Once done, open Google Play Store form app drawer.
- That’s all. You have the latest version now.