Google Play services are the most essential part of an Android smartphone. These applications are the base for any application that is installed from the Google Play Store. Without Google Play Services, most of the applications installed on your Android smartphone will result in crashing and giving force close errors. Basically these Google Play Services help your system to keep the apps updated, it also allows apps the required synchronisation, access to the data on device and other such stuff.
With new changes in the system, Google also updates its core applications like Google Play Store and Google Play Services. Now that the Marshmallow time is here, Google has once again updated the applications. The new version of Google Play Services moves the version number to 9.0.81. This new version of Google Play Services brings a handful of improvements to give you a better experience of apps installed on your Android smartphone.
Although your device should get an update to the latest version of Google Play Services on its own, but sometimes it doesn’t get updated and even then it results in crashing the applications. Having the latest version of Google Play Services makes sure that your system remains intact. In case you’ve been looking for the latest version of Play Services, you can now update it by means of the APK file. We’ve pulled out the APK files of all Google Play Services for all architectures. The APK files are linked below. Just go ahead, spot the file according to your device and download Google Play services 9.6.80 APK.
- Download Google Play Services APK according to your device
- In order to determine the correct file for your device, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services.
- Now look at the three digits inside parentheses, it should look like this XXXX-438.
- Now download the file carefully from the links attached below.
Download the APK file and install as normal APK. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017