Today Google rolled out a new update of Google Play Services, not a big update but they have fixed bugs. Before updating it to the latest version make sure to check your device version number by going to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You can download the Google Play services 7.0.99 from Google Play, also you can download Google Play services 7.0.99 Apk from the following links.
Note: It seems that -7xx builds became -4xx with Google Play Services 6.5. If you were on -7xx before, you should now install -4xx.
The types are:
- Version number has -X10 – universal armeabi CPU
- Version number has -X12 – 160 DPI & armeabi CPU
- Version number has -X14 – 240 DPI & armeabi CPU
- Version number has -X30 – universal armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X32 – 160 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X34 – 240 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X36 – 320 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X38 – 480 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X46 – 320 DPI & arm64-v8a CPU
- Version number has -X70 – x86 CPU
Download and Install Google Play services 7.0.99 Apk:
- Download Google Play services 7.0.99 Apk.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Now go to Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Allow.
- Locate the downloaded APK file now and tap it to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, go to Settings > Applications / Application Manager > All > Google Play Services > Clear Cache.
- Restart your device.
- That’s all. The new Google Play Services should be working fine now.
You may want to learn now how you can fix the errors with your Google Play Store.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017