Today Google rolled out a new update of Google Play Services, not a big update but they have fixed bugs. Before updating it to the latest version make sure to check your device version number by going to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You can download the Google Play services 7.0.99 from Google Play, also you can download Google Play services 7.0.99 Apk from the following links.
Note: It seems that -7xx builds became -4xx with Google Play Services 6.5. If you were on -7xx before, you should now install -4xx.
The types are:
- Version number has -X10 – universal armeabi CPU
- Version number has -X12 – 160 DPI & armeabi CPU
- Version number has -X14 – 240 DPI & armeabi CPU
- Version number has -X30 – universal armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X32 – 160 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X34 – 240 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X36 – 320 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X38 – 480 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
- Version number has -X46 – 320 DPI & arm64-v8a CPU
- Version number has -X70 – x86 CPU
Download and Install Google Play services 7.0.99 Apk:
- Download Google Play services 7.0.99 Apk.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Now go to Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Allow.
- Locate the downloaded APK file now and tap it to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, go to Settings > Applications / Application Manager > All > Google Play Services > Clear Cache.
- Restart your device.
- That’s all. The new Google Play Services should be working fine now.
You may want to learn now how you can fix the errors with your Google Play Store.