Google Pixel and Pixel XL phones came out of curtains a few weeks back. These were the very first phones built from the inside and out by Google. Pixel and Pixel XL are a house to a lot of goodies. Google has added some exclusive features to these two particular smartphones, which no other smartphones will be able to enjoy. Pixel and Pixel XL have their exclusive wallpapers application, a handful of new live wallpapers and also a brand new wallpaper picker to handle these wallpapers. Google Pixel’s wallpapers were outed by Google itself before the launch of these smartphones, the wallpapers also dropped a hint of an exclusive wallpaper manager within these phones.
After all the spotlight and highlights, Google has finally decided to make the Wallpapers application compatible with other Android smartphones. As a result, the wallpaper application has made its way to the Google Play Store as “Wallpaper”. Wallpaper by Google has around 5-6 different categories and loads fresh wallpapers from online sources every now and then. As you choose your favorite category, you will see a new wallpaper on your home-screen everyday. There’s a feature to select a wallpaper from one of your own images. The application is light, fast and easy to use. It’s already available for almost all Android smartphones running Android 4.1 and up. If you have been craving the new Google Pixel and Pixel XL wallpapers, this may be the easiest way to get them right away. Here’s a look at the official description of this application.
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+ and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
• Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+ and other partners.
• Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat and above.)
• Start each day fresh. Pick your favourite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
We have managed to pull out the APK file of new Wallpaper app by Google. You can download the official Google Pixel Wallpaper App APK and then install it by following the installation instructions listed below.
Wallpaper APK and How to Install
- Download Wallpaper APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed Wallpaper app through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Wallpaper!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017