Google is gearing up to launch its new flagship smartphones. The phones previously called Nexus will be named as Pixel and with this re-branding, Google is also changing a few things on the software end. The Pixel smartphones are going to be result of Google’s collaboration with HTC. Pixel smartphones are set for an official launch in the first week of October, 2016. While all eyes are set on these devices, interesting leaks are pouring in adding more evidence to the existence of Google Pixels devices rather than the Google Nexus devices.
XDA Recognised Developer LlabTooFeR, who’s known for his leaks hinting towards HTC devices, has got his hands on the launcher of upcoming Pixel devices. The launcher which was previously known as Google Home is going to be the Pixel Launcher. At-least that’s what the leakster suggests. The leakster posted a few screenshots of the new Pixel Launcher and to entertain the Android enthusiasts a bit more, he also pulled out the APK file of the Pixel Launcher.
In the pictures and in the installation process of Pixel Launcher APK, it can be clearly seen that the launcher has got a new name. It gives us more proof that Google is going to overhaul the Nexus series when its execs grab the stage on their event happening in the first week of October 2016.
The Pixel Launcher APK is up and available for download. To add some spice up to your wait, grab the Pixel Launcher APK and install it on your Android smartphone to get a glimpse of the UI of upcoming HTC-Google Pixel smartphones.
- Download Google Pixel Launcher APK
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone.
- Allow unknown sources in Settings > Security.
- Locate the APK file in file manager and tap to install it.
- Follow on-screen instructions and finish installation of Pixel Launcher.
- Launch the application from app drawer now or manually bring up your recently installed launcher.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers - March 29, 2017
- List of Samsung Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 Plus Model Numbers - March 29, 2017
- T-Mobile goes underwater to welcome the Galaxy S8 with Sharks - March 29, 2017