China is kind of a country which doesn’t welcome so many software platforms to work openly within its territory. The best example of this can be seen when it comes to Android. An Android powered smartphone without Google services is pretty incomplete and those incomplete Android smartphones are all what the Chinese consumers have. Chinese government doesn’t allow Google to conduct any activities in the country. As a result, the Android phones are rolled out without any traces of Google Play Services and the Google Play Store in the phone. Chinese smartphones either have their own app stores or the users have to install applications using third party sources. But that isn’t what puts a permanent restriction on the users. The open-source nature of Android makes the impossible possible. Making the use of this particular characteristic of Android, you can load the Google Play Services and the Play Store on your phone manually.
To do this, you need to run a Google Installer on your Chinese Android smartphone. You can grab the Google Installer APK and install it on your phone manually. Once you have the Installer installed on your phone, you can follow the on-screen instructions to bring the Play Store and Services on your phone. The installer basically brings the entire Google framework in your phone. This is a very handy solution as it doesn’t require you to go through any confusion at all and is guaranteed to work. Just make sure that you are on the latest version of the installer and things should work well. Follow the steps now to download and install Google Installer APK for Chinese Android phones.
Download Google Installer APK for Chinese Android phones
This is not a company or carrier branded solution. It is supposed to work with the smartphones from all manufacturers like Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE and other manufacturers creating Chinese exclusive smartphones. Follow the steps carefully to make sure that the entire process goes flawless.
- Download the latest available Google Installer APK file and copy it to your phone’s internal or external storage.
- Now on your Android phone, go to settings > security / safety > check Unknown sources option.
- After this, open file manager on your phone and locate the copied Google Installer APK.
- Tap the APK and install it by using on-screen instructions.
- Once the installer APK has been installed, open the installer from the app drawer or application menu.
- Now in the installer, tap the yellow button on the bottom to proceed installation.
- In the next screen, tap install and then tap OK to process it.
- When it asks you for the Google Play Store, once again tap Install, then tap OK and then tap the red button appearing at the bottom of the screen.
- Now press the button showing an agreement/asking for permissions > Allow it and press NEXT.
- Once done, Play Services and Play Store will be installed on your phone.
If the Play Store doesn’t appear in the application menu, you may have to grab the latest Play Store APK file and install it manually on your phone. Since you have installed the Google Framework, installing Play Store will not be an issue now. Here are the guides to install How to download and install the Google Play Store on Android | Download Google Play services 9.6.80 APK.
That’s all. If you face any kind of issues regrading the guide above, do reach me out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Nicki Minaj The Empire for Windows PC and Mac - December 8, 2016
- Download Nicki Minaj The Empire APK - December 8, 2016
- Download Trusted Contacts APK - December 7, 2016