There are only a few applications which are working for calculating Individual States of Pokemon characters in Pokemon Go. GoIV is one of those working applications. Like other Pokemon Go assistant applications, GoIV isn’t available in the Google Play Store as well. The only way to install GoIV maybe by through its APK file. While we’ve already posted the APK file of GoIV, it’s the time for us to introduce all the Pokemasters to the method to install GoIV on their desktop computers and laptops.
GoIV for PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or even a Mac OS X powered device. You will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS to run GoIV on your computer. Once you’ve installed GoIV, all you will have to do is to follow the on-screen instructions and enter the required values to calculate the IV value of your Pokemon.
Download GoIV For Windows PC & Mac
- Download GoIV APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded GoIV APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed GoIV.
- Click the GoIV icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install GoIV, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016