Flappy Birds might have been removed from the Apple Store and Google Play Store, but that game gave chances to the developers to create more like games like Flappy Bird. Flappy Doge, Ironpants, Clumsy Bird and now Flying Cyrus – Wrecking Ball are the best examples of it. The game does not features a Bird, instead a creepy head that floats throughout the game. The background is not the same and also the obstacles are not pipes only. The game is a little easy and you will loose only if your head touches the obstacles instead of shoing it away from a little distance like in Flappy Bird.
In Flappy Bird there was a little mistake, you loose the game even if your Bird is a little bit close to the pipes and as you get more and more farther the pipes begin to move and even the amount of pipes increase, the same is here in Flying Cyrus – Wrecking Ball, the more far you go, the more obstacles will come in your way. Tapping is a little bit improved over the previous games, graphics sucks as always. Obstacles are a Hammer and a huge ball hovering our your head instead of pipes. You can even share your scores over the social networks. Amount of medals are increased too.
How to play
- Tap to flap your wings to fly.
- Avoid obstacles.
- Try to get 7 medals: Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Bronze (hard), Silver (very hard), Gold (insane)
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016