Motionvolt and Miniclip have worked in collaboration to unwrap this new sports game named as Flip Diving. Since the Rio Olympics are in a full swing, the game developers probably wanted the Android gaming freaks to perform some stunts as well and brought this game out. Flip Diving is a cool game actually. Just as the name suggests, you’ve to perform as many dives as you can. As the game starts off, your character is standing on a cliff. You have to tap and hold the screen to get into dive position, once you release the screen, the character will dive and then tapping the screen will perform somersaults. While you land into the water, make sure that you’re not tucking. You should have your feet straight downwards. Diving with your head downwards will fail the dive. The cliff height will increase with each jump, as high it gets, the tougher it becomes to perform a dive. That’s all you have to do in this game. The reward system gives you coins and you can also collect coins while performing a dive. Using these coins you can unlock new cool characters. Flip Diving is an absolutely free to play game, it has made its way to the Google Play Store for Android gaming freaks.
The good thing about Flip Diving is, you can also play this game on your computer. You can install and play Flip Diving for PC on your computer powered up with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. You will have to install and Android emulator like Andy OS, BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Remix OS to start playing Flip Diving for PC. Let’s head towards the installation method to start playing this new game right now.
Download Flip Diving For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Flip Diving APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Flip Diving APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Flip Diving.
- Click the Flip Diving icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Flip Diving, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017