FIFA 15 Ultimate Team for Pc is available for but not in .exe file you can download and install FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on PC by using a third party emulator Bluestacks. Basically, FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is available for Android and iOS right now FIFA 15 is not available for PC. Before starting the guide let me give you an overview on FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
About FIFA 15 Ultimate Team:
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA SPORTS features over 10,000 players from over 500 licensed teams. Plus, over 30 real leagues and stadiums! Build a dream squad of footballers and put them to the test. From the English Premier League, La Liga, and MLS, to the German Bundesliga and beyond. Take the thrills with you wherever you are with the most authentic soccer game on Google Play.
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Features:
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM
PLAY IN QUICK SIMULATION MODE
OR TAKE IT TO THE PITCH!
REAL WORLD MATCH UPS
For More Visit Google Play:
Download and Install FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on PC:
- To download FIFA 15 Ultimate Team for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
Now, you can start playing the game any time on your Pc simply by opening it from My Apps. Get mesmerized by the amazing graphics of the game.
Hopefully, you will be able to install the game easily on your PC through this guide. If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017