The social network giant has definitely outnumbered all other social network platforms around and is sitting atop at the moment. With billions of users, Facebook’s use has broadened the connectivity, people are able to do anything (status updates, stories, photo updates, videos etc) within in no time from any corner of the world. With the growing community of Android, Facebook launched it’s official app that has been installed on millions of Android devices today.
Facebook’s official app is available in the Google Play Store for free downloaded, however in case you’re unable to find the latest version of application at your end, you may be facing a little trouble. We’ve the remedy to your worry in the same as we have extracted the APK file and linked it right here for the ease. Go ahead and download Facebook APK and install it using the installation instructions shown below.
How to Install Facebook APK:
- Download Latest Facebook v126.96.36.199.28 APK
- Copy the downloaded APK to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Check.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone now.
- Tap the APK file.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access Facebook from the app drawer.
- That’s All! Connect with your friends now!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017