The Flappy Bird developer thought that his previous game wasn’t enough to annoy and frustrate the Android and iPhone users. Since this didn’t satisfy him, he came up with Swing Copters, his new arcade game based on 2D graphics. It looks like Dong Ngyuyen actually knows how to make he best use of 2D graphics and come up with something that can keep the people busy and in parallel it can also frustrate them to a extent where the think of hitting their device on the floor and get rid of this game.
Swing Copters just makes the users forget all laws of physics. If you’re thinking that you can fly that propeller hat being a little intelligent and using some physical formula, you’re entirely wrong. It isn’t easy to bypass those annoying hammers. The game play apparently is simple, you just need to tap in order to fly the propeller hat and pass through those hammers, the more hammers you pass through, it will add to your score and help you unlock other characters. Swing Copters is packed up in only 3.1 MB’s, the game doesn’t comprise of a lot of complexity with the levels and upgrades, yet it’s kinda impossible to hit the score boards with a bigger number.
The game is available in the Play Store for free. Current version is 1.1.0. The latest update has reduced the difficulty of this game. For the users who cannot locate this game in the Play Store or who can not just see this game in the Play Store in their region, they can get this game manually. We’ve pulled out the Swing Copters v 1.1.0 APK and embedded the download link below with the installation guide. Let’s go through the game description and grab this game.
Swing Copters Description:
Flying with a propeller hat is not as easy as it looks.
[HOW TO PLAY]
• Tap to change direction.
• Get 4 medals to unlock more characters.
Enjoy the game.
Download and install Swing Copters APK v1.1.0:
- Download Swing Copters APK v1.1.0
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Swing Copters APK v1.1.0 file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from settings > security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017