There are hundreds of Camera apps offering background defocusing feature, like what you get in a DSLR, the subject remains focus along with anything on that same focal length and the rest of the things gets defocus, thus giving you a better photo. In a smartphone, getting something like this is quite an achievement and we can see that Mobile OEMs are doing everything they can to beat modern point and shoot cameras, and what Sony Xperia Z2 has to offer tops many things, with a 1/2.33″ sensor and this guy can even defeat some of the old Bridge cams.
Now we all love to get a DSLR, Why? Mainly because of the Detail in the Image, bigger sensor size, better quality and more. Well, I prefer it because of the background defocus feature, where you can get amazing depth of field, thus giving your image even better look and sharpen the subject for better details. Even on a Mobile camera it is possible, but on a very low scale when you are very close to the subject, only for Macro shots.
Now we cannot get all the features of a DSLR on a Mobile but there are somethings that are possible, we cannot control the Aperture since Apertuer is fixed at F/2.2, Shutter Speed is Automatic as well as Focal length is fixed, but when it comes to software, everything is controllable, since the Software digitally processes the photo for you.
Sony is the most famous brand when it comes to Mobile Cameras, and this time in Sony Xperia Z2 they have outdone themselves and this Background defocus app has transformed the Mobile into even more amazing thing. In this Article, we will show you how to install it on your Xperia Device.
- Download Apk File Of Background Defocus: Link | Mirror
- Allows your device to Install from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Securityand Tap Unknown Source.
How To Install Background Defocus On Android.
- Download the Above file.
- Connect your Device with PC.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Disconnect the Device.
- Install the Apk like normal file, just tap the Apk File and Confirm the installation.
- While installing, if ask for any Installation Process, Choose “Package Installer” and if there is a Pop-Up Choose “Decline”
How To Use Background Defocus
- Open the App after the installation.
- Tap the Subject and take the Photo.
- Now select the blur level by using the Lever on right.
- Once done, save the photo.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016