Deadtale Online for Undertale is a hide and seek game that you can play with up to 5 players at a time. Players can enjoy this game with characters like Sans and papyrus. Deadtale Online for Undertale puts you in the middle of the screen with a lot of objects around setting you up for the hide and seek game. The game made its way Android platform but it’s also playable on a computer.
You can install and play Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and MacOS/OS X computers. BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player will make it possible to emulate Deadtale Online for Undertale on a computer. A simple guide is attached below for the installation of Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC.
Download Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Deadtale Online for Undertale” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Deadtale Online for Undertale icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017