Cytus is sitting among the top free games in the Google Play Store at the moment. The reason for this game to gain a lot of popularity is the perfect match of art and music. Cytus by Rayark International Limited has a very unique kind of concept that is good enough to gain your attention for hours. Cytus comprises of different levels, you can select the very basic one to being with. The game comprises 9 difficulty levels, 180 songs and 360 variations from famous music composers all around the world. The name Cytus doesn’t explain the concept of this game itself, we have to look down a little deep to understand it.
Basically in this game, the screen displays different notes, or different spots you may call. The lines scan through these notes and you have to tap the notes exactly when the line is at the center of the note. Tapping the note will wipe it off, wiping off all the notes exactly when the scan line is at the center will get you through that level. Higher levels will bring more notes and the scan lines will pass through the notes from all directions at a higher speed. The faster and more accurately you tap, the faster you will surpass the level which result in making a better score. Tapping rapidly will result in earning you Combos, more combos means higher score.
Although you can install Cytus from the Google Play Store for free, but just in case you don’t want to play it on your Android device or you do not own an Android device, you may want to have an alternative way of playing Cytus. Another way to play Cytus is to install Cytus for PC. You can now enjoy this interesting game on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 PC or a Mac OS X computer. Wondering how? Well, that’s possible by means of an Android emulator. The guides attached below will help you to get Cytus for PC.
Download Cytus For Windows PC & MAC
- Download Cytus APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Cytus APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Cytus.
- Click the Cytus icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Cytus, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
❖❖Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus❖❖
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME mobile music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
– 180 songs and 360 variations, including many from famous composers around the world
– Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
– Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
– Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
– Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
– More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
– Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM ‘N BASS and many more
– Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
❖HOW TO PLAY❖
– Follow along the Active Scan Line
– Tap each note as the line passes through
– Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them…
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016
- Download and install official Pixel Launcher on Android [APK] - October 19, 2016