CyanogenMod happens to be the most popular Android custom operating system. CyanogenMod team has developed a handful of applications to entertain the CyanogenMod enthusiasts. To add further to its list, CyanogenMod team came up with the Gello Browser after almost a year of its development. The Gello Browser was teased in 2015 and it was pulled out of the curtains just recently.
CyanogenMod’s Gello browser is intended for the CyanogenMod 13 builds. Developers are free to push the Gello browser into their custom ROMs, the arrival of Gello browser in an Android custom ROM entirely depends on the developer. Gello browser shares the likes of Google Chrome. Gello is based on the Chromium code, which makes it stand in-line with the Google Chrome browser. Google Chrome lovers might find the Gello browser a nice replace just in case Chrome is occupying a major portion of RAM in their smartphone. Apart from carrying the likes of Chrome, Gello comes with tons of new features which include Edge navigation, inverted colors for night mode, powersave, LockLock mode, save for offline, customisable privacy settings for individual websites and a lot more.
Gello is compatible with the CyanogenMod 13 only, but it depends on your luck whether its going to support your phone or not. You can always grab the APK file of an application and install it manually. Luckily, the Gello browser APK file is available and you can give it a try on your Android smartphone. Gello has been found working for some users with a One Plus 2, Galaxy S7 Edge and a few more devices. However, it also had compatibility issues with some of the smartphones. Just in case you’re willing to test out the Gello Browser, you can simply go ahead and download the APK and the install it using the installation instructions given below.
Download and install Gello Browser APK
- Download Gello Browser APK.
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all. Enjoy Gello Browser!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers - March 29, 2017
- List of Samsung Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 Plus Model Numbers - March 29, 2017
- T-Mobile goes underwater to welcome the Galaxy S8 with Sharks - March 29, 2017