CyanogenMod is the most widely used aftermarket version of Android OS. In the recent few years, CyanogenMod has greatly improved and also happened to be the certified commercial OS that comes pre-installed on smartphones like OnePlus One, YU, Andromax Q and some others. CyanogenMod gives the users a very close-to-stock experience of Android. CyanogenMod carries minimum bloatware, and these firmwares are usually quite small in size. As far as the speed and responsiveness of this firmware is concerned, it works extremely fast.
When Cyanogen OS made its way as an in-built firmware for the aforementioned devices, Cyanogen loaded the OS with a handful of useful applications. These applications were greatly liked by the users, but these were only available for Cyanogen OS powered retail smartphone. Now, CyanogenMod has announced a standalone package of these files and its available for all users. The package is named as C-Apps [Cyanogen Apps Package].
Cyanogen apps package includes Theme Store, Audio FX, Cyanogen Accounts, Gallery, Dialer with TrueCaller Integration and Email powered by Boxer. The package is available in the form of flashable zip file and requires a device with CM 12.1 or higher version of CyanogenMod. CyanogenMod C-Apps package is now available for download. The download link and instructions to install C-Apps package are available below. Go ahead and get the C-Apps package for your CM powered device.
Download C-Apps Package And How To Install It
- Download CyanogenMod C-Apps package Official Link | Mirror
- Copy the C-Apps.zip file to your phone’s internal or external storage.
- Boot into custom recovery or Cyanogen OS recovery on your phone now.
- Select “Install Zip > Choose Zip from SD card > Locate C-Apps.zip” and flash it.
- Once done, reboot your phone.
- You will have all C-Apps installed now. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017