The sequel of popular racing game CSR Racing has been leashed into the Google Play Store now. NaturalMotionGames has collaborated with Zynga this time and pulled out the all new CSR Racing 2. CSR Racing has manage to remained the top drag racing game and the CSR Racing 2 is now set to take this legacy ahead. CSR Racing 2 is a game with no limits at all. The 3d Next-Gen graphics make the gameplay look realistic. You’re all set to begin your racing career, challenge the opponents, win bets and cater in tons of money. Win and unlock cars, customise them and show of the modifications you’ve done. Your car is your status in this game, so make it as cool as possible. Upgrade the performance of your car and make sure you remain the no#1 racer through all the racing modes. CSR Racing 2 features some super cars such as Ferrari, Mclaren, bugatti, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Koenigsegg and Pagani. Have you got what it takes to lead from the front in the brutal world of racing? CSR Racing 2 is waiting for you to join it now. CSR Racing 2 is a free to play game and is available in the Play Store and as well as in the App Store. You can get it easily on your handheld device, but if you’re looking for a way to play CSR Racing 2 on your desktop PC, you will have to use a little different method.
CSR Racing 2 for PC can be installed and play on a computer running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 desktop PC/Laptop and also a Mac OS X powered computer. The only thing you need is an emulator like BlueStacks or Andy which will help you to emulate the Android OS on your computer. We have the method drilled down here, let’s have a look on that and start playing CSR Racing 2 for PC now.
Download CSR Racing 2 For Windows PC & Mac
- Download CSR Racing 2 APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded CSR Racing 2 APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed CSR Racing 2.
- Click the CSR Racing 2 icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install CSR Racing 2, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017