Are you a Counter Strike fan, and have been willing to play a similar game on your Android phone? If so, then the time has finally come. The long-awaited game, Critical Ops has finally entered its beta stage and it’s already available in the Google Play Store. Critical Ops will put you in the battlefield to make sure that you go through the best FPS game experience so far. You can join a team or form a team against another team. Choose from the gun range starting from pistols and going up to rifles like AK-47 and snipers. The number of kills matters and will help you with your ranking. Shoot down your enemies before they shoot you. You have to be quick enough to retaliate and make your survival sure. Critical Ops is free to play game. Android users can get it easily from the Play Store as mentioned.
You can also play Critical Ops on your computer. The method of installing Critical Ops on a computer is a little bit different from that of an Android phone. You can play Critical Ops for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also MacOS or OS X powered Macbook/iMac. To install Critical Ops for PC, you can use an Android emulator like the Bluestacks or Remix OS Player. The guide coming your way explains the method to play Critical Ops for PC right away.
Download Critical Ops for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now in Play Store, search for “Critical Ops“.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Critical Ops icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Critical Ops for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017