The release of Cortana Android from Microsoft has caught the attention of all Android users. Those of you who have not heard about Cortana Android, it is an app that plays like your personal assistant. The app is helpful when it comes to getting the important tasks done. The app is capable to get your mobile device and PC work together to sync calendar events, set reminders and easily find the data required. The app will give reminders, send your scheduled email, open an app, track score, flights and the app can even talk to you. You can ask Cortana whatever you think of to get productive answers.
The app is available for download from Google Playstore. However, there is another way to get this amazing productive app on your mobile device using APK. The correct way to install the app through apk file has been given here. Note that the app will be able to run most of the features through this method. However, some of the features might be missing.
In the following guide, I will tell you how to download and install Cortana On Android smartphones and tablets.
- To begin with, firstly you will be required to allow unknown sources to install apk on your device. Go to device Settings> Security> Enable Unknown Sources.
- Now you can proceed to download Cortana Android from here; Coratan apk.
- Once the file has been downloaded, install it on your device.
- Once the app has been installed, open the app and accept ‘Terms & Conditions’ to proceed.
- To start using the app, you will be required to login through your Microsoft account and give your Name that will be used by Cortana to converse with you.
Now the app will be able to work together with your device’s operating system to provide various productive features of the app. Some of the features might not be available to use depending on your country/ region.