One of the most addictive Android games I’ve come across in the recent while. Cooking fever is worth playing for hours. The game does justice with its name, the game play is pretty simple and easy to understand. In Cooking Fever you’re basically running your very own bakery, Fast-Food, Chinese, Pizza or some other food chain. Customers visit your food spot and you’ve to cook and server them their desired order. Cooking Fever has over 10 locations where you can cook more then 400 dishes using 150 different ingredients. The customers pay you a relevant amount once you’ve served the order, but in case you’re going to get late while serving the order, the customer ain’t gonna wait which will result in harming your shop’s reputation.This interesting game has been put forward by Nordcurrent. Cooking Fever also sports more then 400 levels to go through. Cooking Fever is all about how well you can manage the time. You can test your time management skills by spending most of your time serving your customers their desired food.
Cooking Fever is available for free in the Google Play Store, but offers in-app purchases. As long as you play it good enough, you can keep your game running without making any in-app purchases. Cooking Fever is fun to play on a small screen of your Android smartphone or tablet, but the game gets much more interesting if you take the experience to your desktop PC, which is easily possible now. You can now install Cooking Fever for PC. In the succeeding guide we are going to install Cooking Fever on a Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 powered PC or a Mac OS X Macbook or iMac.
Download Cooking Fever For Windows PC & MAC
- Download Cooking Fever APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Cooking Fever APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Cooking Fever.
- Click the Cooking Fever icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Cooking Fever, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Cooking Fever Description:
Cook delicious meals and desserts from all over the world in this FREE addictive time-management game! With a choice of 10 unique locations, from Desserts and Fast Food to Oyster Bar and Oriental Restaurant, you will be able to practice your skills in a variety of settings and cooking techniques. Use more than a hundred ingredients to cook several hundred tasty dishes. Try all the possible kitchen appliances, from coffee makers and rice cookers to pizza ovens and popcorn makers. Decorate your restaurants to attract more clients. Make your own freebies, such as cookies or cupcakes, to make your customers’ experience more personal and memorable – just like in real life! Upgrade your kitchen and produce an even greater variety of dishes. Oh, and did we say that this game is as addictive and as engrossing as fever? Have fun cooking and don’t forget to share your delicious meals with your friends on Facebook!
* More than 400 dishes to cook using 150 ingredients
* 10 unique locations: Bakery, Fast-Food, Chinese, Pizza, Seafood, Indian, Breakfast Café, Sushi Bar, Ice Cream Shop and Paradise Cocktail Bar. More locations are on the way!
* More than 400 levels to complete
* Hundreds and hundreds of upgrades for your kitchen appliances and interior
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016