Retrica seems to be a cool application that focus on the on going trend of selfies. While smartphone giants are focusing on bringing up selfie exclusive smartphones, this applications plays the purpose before the actually get in a new competition. With over 80 exclusive filters, the users can take vintage style selfies in high resolution. The only thing that makes this application a first choice to capture the selfies is the number of effects that adds charm to your memorable moments.
Retrica is a free application and can be installed on any Android device running Android 2.2 or higher using the Google Play Store. In case you want to install this application and you don’t find it in the Play Store at your end or the Play Store isn’t working at your end, you may need an alternative way to install it and that’s using the application package file, the APK. We’ve pulled out Retrica’s v2.1.4 APK from the Play Store and embed the download link right here. Let’s go through the application description and the install it using the APK file.
Description & Features:
Great app for selfies!
Take vintage style photos in high resolution with Retrica’s 80 EXCLUSIVE filters!
Retrica offers numerous professionally designed filters, many more than any other camera apps do. You can apply the filters even before you take a photo!
Take photo collages with Retrica, WITH filters applied! You can set time intervals to take consecutive photos and to fool around with your friends!
Awesome photos! Retrica comes with chic and deep filters that just make your photos to pop! Your night out in the city, the great view from your trip and amazing meal you had with your friends will become more memorable with Retrica’s EIGHTY classy filters! Retrica comes with many trendy logos you can choose from too!
● 80 real-time vintage filters (of which 25 are provided upon Pro Upgrade)
● Additional features
– Out-of-focus Blur
– Photo Booth with various layouts (22 collages)
– Selectable Borders
Retrica APK 2.1.4 & how to install it:
- Download Retrica 2.1.4 APK
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Retrica APK file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from settings > security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the application from app drawer.
- That’s all!