Cloud Raiders is a real-time strategy game that recently landed in the Google Play Store. If you’ve already played Clash of Clans, you will be much familiar with the concept before we tell you. Cloud Raiders tempts the players to create clans and fight with other clans in order to achieve the highest levels of respect and glory. You are set to fight in order to save your very own clan and rip off all the attacks made by the enemy bosses and enemy clans. The best way to keep your side heavy during a clash is to train your warriors at your best, by unlocking their skills and by providing them the strongest and the most powerful weapons. More efficiently your clan is trained, more efficiently you can fight a battle.
So, are you set to defeat the legendary bosses and topple the clan charts? Well if so, you’ll have to play this game at your best. Cloud Raiders is available for free in the Google Play Store and requires a device with Android 2.2 or higher. However if you’re unable to find this game in the Play Store at your end, or just in case you can’t access it, we’ve pulled the APK for you so that you can battle the Clans and calm yourself down. Just go ahead and grab the APK and follow the instructions to install it on your device.
Download & Install Cloud Raiders v3.02 using the APK file:
- Download Cloud Raiders v3.02 APK
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the APK file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from settings > security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all! Play and battle with the clans now!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017