Google has added many new apps in Google PlayStore like, Google Camera, Google Search, Google+, Gmail, Chrome, Android Device Manager and many more. But the most interesting app is Chromecast through which we can watch any video from the Web on our TV. Good news is that now recently, Google has added Android device screen mirroring to Chromecast that makes it much more interesting. Android device screen mirroring gives you option to cast the content of your Android device on Google media streamer, that means you can mirror your device screen to all the other devices which are compatible with it. So, now Chromecast is a must have app for Android user’s. But the bad news is that not all the devices can support Chromecast, for those devices you can download Chromecast apk and enjoy the main features on low end device.
Chromecast App Main Features:
- Enjoy the HD Quality video from the Web on Your TV.
- Control your HDTV through your Smartphone.
- You can enjoy the video casting form Google Play, YouTube and Netflix.
* New Update *
- Cast your Android screen and mirror what’s showing on your device to the TV. Available on many popular devices with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat MR1) and above.
How to Download and Install Chromecast apk on your Android Devices:
- First of all download Chromecast apk.
- It would be better that you should download apk file directly on your phone.
- Once the Chromecast apk file is downloaded. Go to your downloads folder in device memory.
- Search for Chromecast apk file, when you found it tap on it.
- When you tap on the apk file you see 2 options.
- Select Package installer and tap Ok.
- Now wait for installation to be completed, while installation process is on you’ll see few instruction on your screen please follow the instruction carefully.
- After few seconds installation is completed.
- Now you can use Chromecast on your Android device.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017