Bunny Skater is one of the most anticipated and addictive adventure games available around for Android. Once you play it, it won’t be that easy for you to get your hands of this game. Graphics are pretty much cool, game environment is impressive and gameplay is not less then anything. All you got to do is, you got to skate through the tracks with your Bunny and earn the relevant rewards. There are 3 different skate tracks / environments with over 72 levels.
Let’s get back to the topic now as we’ve talked enough about the game. Bunny Skater is available for free in the Google Play Store, that means you probably need an Android device to play this amazing and funny game. But what if you don’t have an Android device? This may increase your appetite for the subject. If such case is happening at your end, you have spotted the right place to overcome it. In a few minutes, we will be installing Bunny Skater on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1 powered PC or a MAC. All you need to do is, move a little forward with us and follow this step by step guide to run this game on your desired machine.
How to Install & Run Bunny Skater on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Download Bunny Skater APK.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Bunny Skater.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Enjoy endless adventure.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017