The role of a Ninja is always fascinating. If you want to experience this fascination, then you can do so in the all new Breakout Ninja. It’s all about fighting and chopping the heads off of your enemies at a lightening speed. The Ninja character, who’s more of a cartoon, is on the run to grab all of his enemies and bring them to justice. The Ninja cannot differentiate between living things and non-living things. It has to destroy all the buildings, all obstacles coming on his way. The bad guys cannot hide anymore. Breakout Ninja is on the way to bring peace to the place. Breakout Ninja offers infinite levels, 3 star levels and hard levels. Play the game and keep crushing the goons as long as you can. Breakout Ninja comes for free for Android smartphones and tablets. It’s also playable on computers.
You can play Breakout Ninja for PC on a Deskop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. To play Breakout Ninja for PC, you will get your hands on BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS emulator. Following steps will make it easy for players to install and run Breakout Ninja for PC right now.
Download Breakout Ninja for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Breakout Ninja” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Breakout Ninja icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Breakout Ninja for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017