Blockor.io is a fight between blocks. The screen is full of small blocks. Players are given one block and they have to collect and merge all the small blocks in their own block to make it huge. In the game-space, there are so many blocks of other players. The bigger block can easily destroy your block and similarly, you can destroy the other small blocks of different color. You can also reduce the size of your block by freeing some small blocks and you can immediately pick up all those let blocks as well. Absorb as many blocks as you can to expand your cluster. It’s a real time PvP game. All other players are coming your way to hit your block. Spinning your block is an easy trick using which you can easily break the bigger clusters into pieces. Keep moving through the screen and try to survive while growing in parallel. Blockor.io is a free game. Currently available for Android, this game can be played on a computer as well.
You can play Blockor.io for PC on a Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X computer. To play Blockor.io for PC, you need to run Remix OS Player or BlueStacks 2 on your computer. Follow the simple and easy steps given below to start playing Blockor.io for PC now.
Download Blockor.io for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS
Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Blockor.io” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Blockor.io icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Blockor.io for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017