BBM( Black Berry Messenger ) the main reason Black Berry got so famous the unique thing in every Black Berry device was BBM, its the main reason this company is consider the best for business communication. But month back they made a good step by adding BBM as Android App in Google Play Store. And it got awesome response right now BBM app is downloaded 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 times. So this is why we are adding the latest BBM apk for Android 220.127.116.11 so that everybody using Android device easily download and use BBM.
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourselfBBM lets you protect your privacy. You control it:
• You chose how to share your information – BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it’s more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You chose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message youChat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren’t part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
How to Install BBM apk For Android 18.104.22.168:
All you have to do is follow the simple steps and you will easily install BBM apk on your Android device. Lets start the process now.
Step 2: If you download it on your device the you can find this files in “Download” or it would be easy to find and use if you download it on your computer.
Also See: WeChat for pc
Step 3: Connect your device with pc and copy the apk file in your SD Card anywhere.
Step 4: Install Astro File Manager that would help you to install such files.
Step 5: Now you have to change some settings-> More -> Security-> Unknown Sources = allow.
Step 6: Now goto apk file where you placed it tap on it and select “App Manager”.
Step 7: Now follow the instruction on screen and in fews seconds it done.!