Artisto is the Art Video Editor which just made its way to the Apple and iOS app stores 3 days ago. Artisto does to videos what Prisma does to photos. It adds prismatic effects to your videos and makes them look fabulous. Artisto comes from My.com B.V group, the guys who are behind some famous titles like Jaggernaut Wars and Jungle Clash. It looks like Artisto has taken the opportunity which Prisma missed and introduced something completely different into app world of Android and iOS. If you’re a video editing freak and like to take your videos to a whole new level then Artisto might be of some help.
Artisto brings various filters to help you turn your videos into blockbusters. Artisto promises to provide you the artwork which was only available to companies like Pixar, Disney and others. Like Prisma, Artisto allows you to change your world into artwork similar to the artwork of Dali, Picasso, Van Gogh and other such famous artists. Artisto carries almost all filters for your vidoes that Prisma carries for pictures. Artisto is quite a new application, the application is not well-known at the moment but keeping in view its functionality we hope to see it rising soon. Artisto is available for Android and iOS platforms at the moment, but you can also get this on your computer by playing a nifty trick.
Artisto for PC can be installed and used on a computer powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X powered Macbook/iMac. You will have to install an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Andy to run Artisto for PC and that’s all. Let’s have a look on how to get Artisto for PC now.
Download Artisto For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Artisto APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Artisto APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Artisto.
- Click the Artisto icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Artisto, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017