Rovio is kind of a company that will never get tired of releasing a new game one after another. The new Angry Birds Evolution just came out of the curtains as another new variant of the viral Angry Birds series. This time, Angry Birds have made their way into the RPG genre. The battle is between bad piggies and cute birds once again. It’s the time to take a strong initiative against the black sheep. In order to prove your feet, you need to build a team and to build a strong team, you need the birds with unique skills. Now there is a collection of 100+ birds from which you can pick up the ones fitting best in your squad.
Apart from fighting against the bad-pigs in ordinary levels, you will get a chance to jump in the weekly events and other challenges enabling yourself to put a high score on the leaderboards. You can fight head to head with other players in the PigBall mode in the all new Angry Birds Evolution. The game once again brings hundreds of levels. And of-course, the graphics are stunning as always.
Angry Birds Evolution is available for both iOS and Android. You can play this game on your computers powered either with the Windows or the MacOS operating systems as well. Follow this guide to be able to play Angry Birds Evolution for PC on your Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Just get an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and then follow the steps coming your way to start playing Angry Birds Evolution for PC right away.
Download Angry Birds Evolution for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download Angry Birds Evolution APK for PC.
- Download and install Bluestacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Double click the APK file that you just downloaded.
- Let BlueStacks or Remix OS Player install the APK file.
- Finish the installation of this game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Angry Birds Evolution icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017