Shazam is an app that helps you in finding the name of any song you hear or hearing. It’s just like the Sound Hound app of Android. While I was searching this app on Play Store, I found a lot of positive reviews of this app, Users upvoted this app as one of the best among its class. You can use this app to find any song you listen, and today we will share the way you can install in on PC.Remember once again, you will need an active internet connection for this app, not like all the time, but most of the time.
How To use Shazam:
- Play any song.
- Open Shazam, Click on Listen, when done press stop.
- If you have an active internet connection then Shazam will tell you the name of that song.
Download Shazam for PC.
- Download Shazam.apk file, if you don’t want to try the Play store. Link
- If you don’t prefer the .apk files, then you should try the Play Store within the Bluestacks.
Install Shazam On PC.
If you have downloaded the Apk file Then:
- Open the folder where you have downloaded the apk file.
- Double click on the Apk file to start the installation on Bluestacks.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and then double-click the app icon to start using it.
If you haven’t downloaded the Apk file, Then:
- Open Bluestacks.
- Click on Search bar and Search for Shazam.
- Choose your Favourite Store.
- Once the Store is open, Click Install.
- First it will download and then the installation process will start.
- Once the installation is finished, click the app icon to start the app.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016