Internet has innovated the world and has given it a whole new dimension. Whenever we come across surfing a website or accessing internet for some work purpose or anything else, it’s all about openness while keeping your privacy at top. Some of the countries have blocked access to a number of websites, these websites include Youtube and Facebook as well. While this block is quite insane and one may not be able to keep patience as these are the two most popular and useful websites, it may cause a little trouble. However, there is always a solution to the existing problem.
You can always access blocked / inaccessible websites by using different proxies. Well, it’s quite easy but still has a lot of risk. Finding a secure and a useful proxy app or changing your IP address to a working IP might cause some trouble and waste a lot of time as well, but today we’ve found something that is going to help you to get rid of such situation if you’re going through one and that is Orbot Proxy with Tor.
Orbot by The Tor Project is a free proxy application available for Android smartphones in the Google Play Store. It works with Tor, that assures personal freedom and privacy while you’re surfing the web. Tor keeps a user anonymous to the best extent it can, the software is completely free and is open network. Orbot packs up a number of features that can add charm to the web-surfing on your Android device. In the following post, we’re going to download and install this application on your Android device and run it, let’s go ahead and go through the steps.
How to Download & Install Orbot: Proxy with Tor:
- Download Orbot APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device or download it straight to your phone.
- Now locate the APK and install it.
- Allow Unknown Sources if asked.
- Select Package Installer if prompted.
- Proceed and complete the installation.
- Once installation is done, access the app rom app drawer and run it.
- Select the language you want, select “Root Request” if you want to use advanced features.
- You may not select Root permissions if you haven’t rooted your device.
- Once in main screen, long tap the Orbot button to turn it on.
- Enjoy Anonymous Web Surfing on your Android device.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to Uninstall Custom Recovery/Restore Stock Recovery on Android - April 27, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S8 Plus [Exynos] - April 26, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S8 [Exynos] - April 26, 2017